Video Editing with Premiere Pro CC for beginners
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos professionally, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Professionals use premiere Pro across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
You will learn from the very beginning of opening Premiere Pro CC, the various panel windows to editing clips, performing audio work, colour correction, creating sequence presets, titles, graphs, keyboard shortcuts and exporting your final professional work.
What you’ll learn
- The process to complete a video editing project start to finish
- Use the many different Premiere Pro panel windows
- Importing media & create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- File organization & workflows for efficient & professional video editing
- Edit footage, images, music & audio together across multiple editing tracks
- The basics of colour correction and colour grading
- Create text titles, effects and lower third titles
- How to speed up Premiere Pro CC with proxies to fix lag
- Various video editing frame rates, resolutions & aspect ratios
- Keyboard shortcuts to edit videos more efficiently
- How to work with slow-motion footage & how to speed ramp
- How to get smooth and nice-looking skin tones with colour correction
- How to use masks to create a mask wipe transition
- Professional video editing terms & definitions
- Finalize & export media using custom presets
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 installed on your computers or download and install a free trial of Adobe Premiere Pro from the Adobe’s website, or purchase a license from Adobe.
- We teach this course using the Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud versions, so it would be best if you are using CC, but you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles and graphics for your videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos.
- Colour correct your video to fix colour issues.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Fix and edit bad green screen and replace with a background of your choice.
- Export and save your videos properly and fittingly.
- By the end of this course, you will have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage or your own footage!
Who this course is for:
- This Premiere Pro video editing course is for beginners who want to learn video editing.
- For this course, no prior video editing knowledge is required.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro or have never learned how to use it properly or already familiar with editing but wants to make the switch to Premiere Pro.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, Movavi Video Editor, Pinnacle Studio, Wondershare Filmora, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Corel VideoStudio, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, ScreenFlow and others, but you want to edit with Premiere Pro.
My Promise to You
I am a full time IT help desk, graphic designer, video editor and online teacher. I will be here for you from the beginning of your learning journey to the end. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
Go ahead and click the enrol button, and I will see you in lesson 1! Cheers, Yohannes Zewde
Introduction to Premiere Pro CC
Editing Your Video
- 6. Create, close and delete a new project
- 7. What is a Sequence?
- 8. Create and setup a New Sequence
- 9. Use, create and import a Sequence Presets
- 10. Import a Sequence
- 11. Import footage
- 12. Understand the Timeline
- 13. Understand Tools: Trim Clips, Split Edits, Slip Edits,
- 14. Add Clips to the Timeline
- 15. Adjust the Size and Position of Your Clips
- 16. Open Multiple Projects
- 17. Adding Clips To A Sequence
- 18. Moving Clips And Trimming
- Quiz 1 Premiere Pro cc
Adding and Creating Effects
Color Correction and Grading
Final Exam Premiere Pro CC