- 25 students
- 28 lessons
- 1 quizzes
- 5 day duration
What you will learn
This Microsoft Word course is for the beginner, I advised you to take as well the Microsoft Word Intermediate and then Microsoft Word Advanced courses
- Identify the components of the Word 2016 interface.
- Step by step in creating Microsoft Word Documents
- Set paragraph alignment, indentation, and spacing.
- Entering, editing, selecting, navigating, searching and formatting text fast
- Working with Tab Stops and their Alignments
- Add Headers and Footers
- Manage large documents
- Set document margins.
- Set tabs.
- Apply a theme to a document.
- Format text.
- Check the document for spelling and grammar.
- This course is created with Word 2016, but you can use this course with Word 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & 365 and most in 2007
- You will need Microsoft Word installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Word course is for Beginner
- Includes all the training you need to start working with Microsoft Word comfortably and correctly.
Part 1: The Word 2016 Interface
The Word 2016 interface is very similar to the Word 2013 interface, with a few minor changes. The following describes the Word 2016 interface.
Part 2: Creating and Setting up a New Document
Part 3: Editing a Document
Part 5: Proofing and AutoCorrect Options
As you type you may notice that certain markings appear on the page. These markings indicate the possible mistakes of a word or a paragraph that Word has identified in your document. A red line underneath a word indicates a spelling error, while A blue line indicates a grammatical error.
Part 6: Saving a Document
Part 7: Printing a Document
Part 8: Last word
Final Quiz Microsoft Word
0.00 average based on 0 ratings